Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
NEW LOCATION!! Effective January 1st, I will be located at 1152 Yonge Street 3rd floor.
It is a 3 minute walk from Summerhill Station & a 6 minute walk from Rosedale Station.
FREE parking available behind the building (take Crowns Lane, turn right into first lot, and look for reserved spot under my name) and also across the street at the Green P lot.
You may have TMJ Syndrome if you experience the following:
* Pain or tenderness in the face, jaw joint area, neck and shoulders, and in or around the ear when chewing, speaking or opening the mouth wide.
* Limited ability to open the mouth very wide.
* Jaws that get "stuck" or "locked" in the open or closed mouth position.
* Clicking, popping, or grating sounds in the jaw joint when opening or closing the mouth (which may or may not be accompanied by pain).
* Difficulty chewing or a sudden uncomfortable bite - as if the upper and lower teeth arew not fitting properly
* Swelling on the side of the face
* Other common symptoms include toothaches, headaches, neck pain, dizziness, as well as earaches and hearing problems.
Massage Therapy is an effective way to treat symptoms of Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome.